Saturday, May 2, 2009

Realization.

Last night was hella chill, loved it.

AJ and Krish picked me up last night around midnight? i hella don't remember haha.. then we went to get kris. After that, we headed toward American Canyon to hit up walmart so that jay could exchange this external hard drive he bought. When we walked in the store, the lady immediately noticed we had an already purchased item and told us that customer service was already closed so we couldn't exchange it until the next morning, jay was hella mad haha, after that we browsed around the store for a bit then headed back to the city. On the way home, we were stuck in traffic for like 15mins cause there was an accident, it was funny seeing all the cars reversing off the on-ramp. When we got to jay's crib, we started watching 'Miracle at St. Anna' while krizzia made us some bomb ass pasta.. we were sippin' on cherry skyy mixed with cherry dr. pepper, 'twas good, got me buzzin' and we hella weren't paying attention to the movie. After a while, Jeff and Yvez came with pear grey goose, took a couple shots of that and next thing you know, it's 6am! haha so yvez and jeff knew about this mercy telly at embassy suites and we headed over there so we could get free omeletes, breakfast bandits, you know. haha after that, jeff drove some of the folks home and dropped me last. On our way home, me and jeff were having a 'life talk' haha like our whole situation with our lives, parents, jobs, growing up, etc. It felt good talking about that shit with someone and we just came to the realization that we're no longer kids and we have to start thinking about our future even if now we have no set path, it's never to early to plan shit out.. and yeah it was a good talk.

"We have the paint and the canvas, we just gotta use it"
--Jeffrey Del Pozo.
=)

Oh yeah and while we were drinking, I made kris write me a sticky note on my phone and it was really touching.. nigga's bringing out the emotional side in me, cause he never seen me cry! haha but yeah, he's my nigga, my PIC, my bestfriend, i love him to death!

Today -- After I got home in the morning, my sister and brother in law told me that they were going to the gym and I wanted to go with them, I just printed out that Bally's 7-day free pass and that shit was crazy. One of the workers put me through a work-out where I did push-ups, lunges, crunches, sprints, toe-touches, planks, squats, side-steps, etc. it got me hella tired and my arms hella sore but it was a good fucking work-out. He hella tried to get me to sign-up but I told him I wasn't ready haha! But this thursday, I'm going back with my sister and I'm gonna do one of their bootcamp programs with her, I hope I don't die cause it's from 6-7pm and I have practice after that 730-11, ahh the madness! lmao. But yeah, today I was hella supposed to go to my little cousin's first communion but I was soo knocked out and now I'm doing like nothing while everyone's watching the Pacquiao fight, ehh. I'll just watch Law & Order with my mommy.

Til' Next Time..

-Eeej

No comments: