Friday, February 20, 2009

40 years!

So, tomorrow my parents are renewing their vows after 40 years of marriage and they're having their ceremony at St. Patrick's and reception at Embassy Suites in Burlingame. I swear this wedding turned everyone psycho! We have all been stressin' all week tryna complete everything and I don't know, my dad's attitude has been worse, so has mine. My temper has been worse than ever, forreal. Just now me and my dad got into it, I wanna beat his ass sometimes haha. He really thinks I won't talk back to him like wtf, i got my attitude from YOU!

Ugh this has by far been the worst week for me. I know most of you are like what? you.. mad? [haha, I'm saying it like hella people read this shit!] Yeah, I have real anger problems, I just choose not to let it get the best of me when I'm in public. Like at practice last night, I was so irritated and it wasn't even just because of the practice.. it's cause the WEDDING, the KIDS, everything. I'm not saying I'm like at the end of the rope. Hell, I ain't even close, it takes a LOT to take me down but when i'm irritated, I'm fucking IRRITATED. haha okay enough ranting and bitching.. I hope everything will go back to normal next week and I hope that I'll actually be able to chill with my friends cause I haven't been able to chill with ANYBODY this whole week, it sucks. Hella kawawa status.

Ugh Whatever, Bye.
LOL i swear, can you say Bi-Polar?

P.S. I don't give a FUCK if i have any spelling/grammatical errors in this shit, that's the point of a BLOG.. it's your feelings in the RAW.

1 comment:

jessica said...

congrats to your parents for hitting 40 years.