Sunday, February 8, 2009

America's Suitehearts


Current Jam: Fall Out Boy - America's Suitehearts

The time is officially 4:44am, PST and according to my away message, I'm sleeping! I swear.. my sleep pattern is so off, I'm gonna be screwed come Monday.

I'm feeling kinda lazy so I'll just do a brief update.

Friday:
Joy'sandJager<3

Saturday:

Went with fave, his sister, two cousins and drew to the tattoo shop at top of the hill. Everyone besides me and drew got tatted up. I'm hella jealous, hopefully I'll get my first one done around march.. When I got home, I took a long awaited nap then went to Century with my two bestfriends an AJ.. we watched PUSH for free ^_^. I really liked the movie and recommend it. After the movie, we went to Starnick's to meet up with tom, they went to Twin Peaks, I decided to go home cause I'm sick of Twin Peaks and I ALWAYS get sick when I go there at night. Um, ever since I got home, I've been working on a little montage/slideshow of The League, I tend to make slideshows when I'm bored but other than that, I guess I'ma head to bed.. maybe not.. idk haha..

Until Next Time,
Peace, Love, Chicken&Waffles.
=)

-The Cute Little LumberJack.

No comments: